Nursery Practitioner Level 3
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Level 3 Nursery Practitioner based in London. The successful candidate will earn £19,800 – £23,000.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Tasty Free Lunches (Prepared by a local Catering Company).
- Discounted Childcare
- Ongoing and Extensive Training
- Fun Company Events
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Company Pension
- And More
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Early Years Outcomes, safeguarding and child protection
- The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Committed to providing high-quality care and education within a nursery setting
- To implement the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum, leading on planning and ensuring children’s’ interests and experiences are embedded within their day.
- To be confident in the implementation of the settings working practices, policies and procedures.
- To take on the role of key person and support staff in the role to ensure children’s needs, experiences and interests are fully supported in order for them to reach their full potential.
- Ensure through use of positive team working the consistent delivery of high-quality care and education within the nursery which includes: the environment, resources and experiences.
- Promote and facilitate positive partnership with other agencies and parents/carers including other family members.
We are a family run Nursery where you will find attentive and caring people with distinctive talents who are all committed to providing exceptional care for the children in our care. We are a fast-moving, forward-thinking company that works towards an environmentally friendly digital and cloud based service instead of the industry traditional paper-based approach.
This 36 place Nursery benefits from various facilities on site and we are really proud of the safe, fun, and educational space that we have created.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Join our family run nursery and be valued as person and not a number.